Thursday 22 September 2016

Favourite Colour Combo & WHY

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:
#5 Hester



Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are


#24 Gloria Shirr




#17 Kristina's Art Corner

septembar-16-1-2


#25 Tracy




Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our next challenge






The sponsor of this challenge is
Wild Orchid Crafts with a £12 gift voucher




This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Colour Combo (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:



My favourites are pink and blue. I love pastel colours and pink and blue go beautifully together. Blue reminds me of summer skies, and pink is very feminine and also reminds me of summer.  I also like purple so could have included or substituted that colour too, but I usually prefer only 2 main colours on my design to avoid it getting too "busy", unless I'm feeling particularly rebellious!






My favorite colour combinations hmmmm this is a another hard challenge
because it depends on what I am making and for whom?

My favourite colour is blue and I love blue and grey together
so I 
have made 2 crochet monkeys for my great nephews.... and in this case it's my favourite combo for boy monkeys :)



Brenda


One of my most favourite colour combinations is pink, green and blue.  These colours make me smile!







Elaine

I have many colour combos I love, but I do like Kraft, white and blue together.  I think it is a lovely non-traditional colour scheme for Christmas which I use often. 





Kat

My absolute favourite colour is pink and I love pretty much any other colour with it, but I think teal/aqua would just sneak into first place because it's such a vibrant and cheerful combination.





Lori


One of my all-time favourite colour combos is black, teal and pink....I love the bright colours of teal and pink and the black adds that WOW factor!




Lorraine

I have a few colour combinations that I like to use on my cards and projects, red and grey being one of them. I love that it can be used for both male and female themes.




Mojca

Well I love green-brown combinations, because they are such subdued colours and with a little touch of white they can really stand out, don't you think?

 

Sarah

It's pink and green for me...any shades...they just "go". 




Squirrel

I thought I knew what my favourite colours were until I started this challenge, and then several combos were competing with each other, so in the end I checked my ink palette to see which colours I use the most!
So this favourite combo is pink, turquoise and purple.





Suzette

**coming soon**


Wilma
I do have a few colour combinations which I like, but my all-time favorite is green (lime) and aqua. The bright colours cheer me up.






So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Colour Combo (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.





6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Hester, Gloria and Kristina!!!
    THANK YOU so much for including my card in the Top 3 :)
    LOVE the DT colour combos and projects - WOW - the gallery is going to look AMAZING too, can't wait to join the CREATIVE FUN with you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my Card for Top 3.. So happy I am.. Congrats to the other Girls too.Hugs from Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you I am a winner. I am over the moon
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thank you I am a winner. I am over the moon
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. Congrats to the other winners. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete